Working for America
State Workforce Development Board
Oregon Workforce Investment Board
875 Union Street NE
Salem, OR 97311
Key Workforce Priorities
- Create a customer-centric workforce system that is easy to access, highly effective, and simple to understand.
- Provide business and industry customized workforce solutions to prepare and deliver qualified and viable candidates and advance current workers.
- Invest in Oregonians to build in-demand skills, match training and jobseekers to opportunities, and accelerate career momentum.
- Oregon has nine Local Workforce Areas to support locally-driven decisions and programs.
- Oregon has an integrated one-stop service delivery built on a standardized model to provide a flexible, unified workforce education and training system that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
- Both state and local workforce boards are committed to keeping Oregon business and industry competitive in the global economy.
Local Workforce Development Boards – find local Workforce Development Boards in this state.
Local American Job Centers – find local Career Centers in this state.
Labor Market Information - view State Directors of Labor Market Intelligence.
Workforce Success Stories – find workforce success stories in this state.
Workforce Customer Testimonials – find first-hand quotes from customers in this state.
Workforce Innovations – find innovations designed by boards in this state.