Just Add One
JAO is an initiative coordinated by the National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB) that builds a collaborative “franchise-type” network of community partners across the country that work collectively within their respective labor markets to provide small businesses with tools, strategies and solutions to help them “add just one” worker—whether that’s a full-time employee with benefits, a part-time, seasonal or contract worker, or an entrepreneur starting a new business. All of these contribute to getting America working again.
Funding from our underwriters will go toward the following strategies.
- Establishing a toll-free phone number to help communities find out more information on how to connect to, and find, JAO local initiatives
- Competitive grants to provide local areas with funding to build the necessary collaborations and systems
- Technical assistance to provide local areas with support to implement the JAO initiative
- Maintenance of the JAO website and online learning exchange
- Media buys in major markets to create awareness of the initiative and how to get involved
- Video production of JAO participants in action
- Ongoing social media strategies to raise awareness and build participation
Please contact us to contribute scholarships to help JAO locations bring their plans to fruition.